WELCOME TO THE PSHS GUIDANCE PAGE....
The mission of the Guidance Department at Poplar Springs High School is to support the academic, emotional, social, personal and college/career growth of all students. The counselor helps each student understand and fulfill his/her potential for being a skillful learner and responsible, productive member of our school and community. Feel free to explore the links below for information to help further the completion of your goals.
Contact the Counselor:
Mrs. Lindsey Smith
COLLEGE / CAREER GROWTH
New Scholarship Applications will be added to the Guidance Webpage throughout the year as they become available. The majority of local applications become available each January. Please check back frequently or as often as you are prompted through "Remind" to access new applications. Students and parents who are unable to print the application forms from this site are encouraged to visit the scholarship kiosk outside the PSHS Guidance Office to obtain a copy of the forms.
More than 150 scholarships are listed on this site. Please read the information carefully and follow the specific directions for each scholarship (or list of scholarships). The scholarships have different criteria and varying application deadlines.
- Brooks Law Group Scholarship (Due 11/02/2018) - Brooks Law Group Scholarship.docx (85.0 KBs)
- Florida Peanut Producers Association Scholarship (Due 07/01/17) - FL Peanut Producers Assoc Scholarship.pdf (191.7 KBs)
- Scholarships awarded through Community Organizations to Attend Chipola College (98 Scholarships Listed) (Due Dates Vary - See Attached Packet) - Community Scholarships to Chipola College.pdf (486.6 KBs)
- Chipola College Foundation Scholarships- 45 Scholarships Listed (Due: 06/08/17) - Submit ONE application to be considered for 45 scholarships. scholarship list to foundation revised 2017-2.pdf (368.3 KBs)
- McLendon Educational Trust Scholarship - Chipola College (Due 06/08/17) - Mclendon 2016 revised September 2016.pdf (409.5 KBs)
- Holmes County Teachers' Association Scholarship (Due 05/05/17) - HCTA scholarship 2017.doc (33.5 KBs)
- Farm Bureau Scholarship (Due: 05/01/17) - 2017 Holmes County Farm Bureau Scholarship.pdf (87.2 KBs)
- Alpha Delta Kappa Scholarship (Due 04/28/17) - ADK Scholarship.pdf (213.7 KBs)
- Florida Panhandle Tech (Chipley Vo-Tech) Scholarship (Due 04/25/17) - FPTC Scholarship Application (2017).pdf (367.9 KBs)
- Bonifay Kiwanis Scholarship to Florida Panhandle Technical College (Due 4/17/17) - Bonifay Kiwanis Scholarhsip to Florida Panhandle Technical College.pdf (647.3 KBs)
- Bonifay Kiwanis Scholarship to Chipola College (Due 4/17/17) - Bonifay Kiwanis Scholarship to Chipola College.pdf (687.2 KBs)
- Olan P Johnson Memorial Scholarship (for PSHS Senior) - (Due 04/15/17) - Partial tuition scholarship available to a current Poplar Springs graduate, must be of good moral character, maintain a 2.0 GPA at Chipola and follow standard college requirements. APPLY TO POPLAR SPRINGS GUIDANCE COUNSELOR BY APRIL 15, 2017. Olan P Johnson Memorial Scholarship.pdf (78.9 KBs)
- Holmes County Republican Executive Committee Ronald Reagan Scholarship (Due:4/15/17) - Holmes County Republican Executive Committee Scholarship.pdf (128.6 KBs)
- Community South Scholarship (Due 4/12/17) - Community South Scholarship.pdf (169.8 KBs)
- Application for 3 Scholarships: The Graceville Lions Club Scholarship, A. Doug Williams Scholarship and "Daddy Buck" Barker Scholarship (Due 03/31/17) - Graceville Lions Club Scholarships.pdf (161.7 KBs)
- Better Business Bureau Scholarship (Due 3/31/17) - 2017 BBB Scholarship.pdf (149.2 KBs)